Keap Sales Metrics That Matter – Tracking and Measuring KPIs
Crewhu has partnered with Keap Max Classic (formerly Infusionsoft) to deliver these four important sales metrics to incorporate into your employee engagement contests.
- Sales metrics give you visibility into sales team performance and help improve your sales funnel
- Top sales metrics that matter from the Keap Max Classic integration (formerly Infusionsoft):
- Number of calls
- Number of appointments
- Number of opportunities
- Number of opportunities closed won
- Other sales metrics to watch in Keap include:
- Gross and net revenue
- Conversion rate
- Churn rate
- Monthly recurring revenue
- Time to close
- Open and closed sales orders
- Paste due sales orders and amounts
- Sales orders created and due per week
- Customer acquisition cost
- Net Promoter Score
- Customer satisfaction score
Your sales team contains some of the most valuable information about your business and its growth potential. All you have to do is uncover it and reinforce the behaviors and habits you want to see from your salespeople.
Crewhu has partnered with Keap to integrate four key sales tracking metrics that facilitate your sales and marketing contests. The integration brings engagement and accountability to crucial sales KPIs that tell you how the team as a whole and its individual members are performing on a regular basis. This kind of visibility helps you address issues before they become problems and, more importantly, allows you to recognize the people that are driving the department forward.
What are the top sales metrics that matter for your MSP? And how can you incorporate these metrics into your gamification techniques?
Crewhu & Keap sales metrics that matter most
Sales metrics not only provide much-needed visibility into your team’s behaviors and successes, they also help create a better, more efficient sales funnel. They help your business grow instead of just staying stagnant.
Here are four key sales metrics that matter that you can track via our Crewhu and Keap integration:
- Number of calls: How many calls are the sales team and individual salespeople taking on each day, week, or month? This is a crucial metric to assess performance.
- Number of appointments: Effective sales teams land appointments, and this metric helps you ensure they’re making it happen.
- Number of opportunities: Of those appointments mentioned above, how many are actually turning into business opportunities? Appointments on their own are great, but they won’t get you results without getting to the next step.
- Number of opportunities closed won: This number tells you how many of your opportunities were marked as closed because the business won them.
It’s also helpful to walk through some additional sales KPIs that should be a normal part of your data gathering procedures in Keap. These may relate to other departments or the business as a whole, but they also impact sales, including:
- Gross and net revenue: You always need to track how much revenue the business is bringing in. The sales team directly impacts these numbers.
- Conversion rate: How many of your sales prospects or leads are converting and becoming customers? You want this number to be high.
- Churn rate: You also need to track how many of your customers decide to stop using your services. This rate should be kept low.
- Monthly recurring revenue (MRR): MMR helps you understand which business functions deliver the best recurring revenue.
- Time to close: How long does it take on average for the team to close a deal?
- Open and closed sales orders: Are there too many open sales orders at a given time? Who is responsible for them?
- Past due sales orders and amounts: These KPIs help you understand where orders are in the pipeline and what could be holding them up.
- Sales orders created and due per week: Track the frequency of sales orders being created and how many should be resolved each week.
- Customer acquisition cost: This metric measures how much it costs you on average to acquire a customer.
- Net promoter score (NPS): The NPS is a simple way to gather feedback that tells you how customers feel about your company and can be executed and tracked in Crewhu.
- Customer satisfaction score (CSAT): Similarly, the CSAT measures customer satisfaction, but it is more focused on an isolated interaction the customer had with your team. This metric can also be executed and tracked in Crewhu.
These are some of the most important KPIs you need to track for your sales team. They give you visibility into what’s occurring that could be getting in the way of business growth, or they show you just how hard certain employees are working. You can create rewards and recognition strategies based on these metrics to start engaging employees and improving the sales team.
Creating contests with the Keap integration
How does the Crewhu and Keap integration work? You can start creating contests right away in the Crewhu platform. Head to your settings and create a contest that tracks these four crucial sales metrics and helps you reward or recognize employees who win the contest or hit targets.
Incorporating gamification is what we’re all about at Crewhu. We know that the most effective way to alter employee behavior and improve productivity and motivation is to create contests that encourage friendly competition and provide awards to workers who meet and exceed expectations. You can do this easily when you gamify the metrics that matter to your success.
Our Crewhu integration with Keap makes it easier than ever for you to get in on these benefits. Track the right sales metrics, uncover who is responsible for great numbers, and easily reward and recognize these team members for doing a great job.
Ready to get started with a new approach to engagement? To learn more about Crewhu and all our integrations, schedule a demo of our platform today.