CrewHu’s 2021 Blog Roundup
We learned a lot in 2021, and we hope you did too. Here’s our list of the best blogs we posted about rewards and recognition programs and metrics that matter.
Now that 2021 is behind us, it’s a great time to take stock of everything we learned and shared. CrewHu focused on helping small businesses define the key metrics that matter for growth and employee engagement, as well as tips and tricks for rewards and recognition programs. We also spent a lot of time talking about how to revamp your employee engagement and customer satisfaction efforts.
This post will provide you with a simple guide to the blogs from 2021 that we think are worth revisiting. Let’s break things down and go over the best of the year.
Rewards and recognition blogs
Rewards and recognition programs are one of the most effective ways to boost employee engagement and company culture as a whole. We spent a lot of time talking about the best ways to start and improve a program, including incorporating gamification and using all the automation tools at your disposal. Here are the must-read blogs about rewards and recognition from the year:
- Prize Automation Is the Secret Sauce of a Sizzling Employee Recognition Program
- Why You Need to Automate Gamification and Employee Recognition, and How to Make Sure the Process Doesn’t Suck
- 5 Tips for Finding an Employee Recognition System That Will Integrate With Your Systems
- How to Implement a Successful Points System for Employees Rewards
- Improve Team Recognition With These 6 Simple Strategies
- How to Gamify Your Metrics (and Why You Should)
- 6 Ways Gamification Makes You a Better Employer
MSP metrics that matter
Metrics matter for any business. To keep your MSP growing and learning, you need the right insights that will tell you where weak points and strong points exist in the business. Then, you can pivot priorities, provide additional training opportunities to workers, and invest more in the right places.
Metric-related topics we dove into this year include everything to know about EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization); metrics that matter for calls, sales, and documentation; and integrations with Keap and ConnectWise. Here’s your master list of metrics blogs to check out again:
- Trying to Improve Your Company Earnings? Avoid These EBITDA Mistakes
- 6 Ways MSPs Can Improve Their EBITDA
- An MSPs Guide to EBITDA and Why It Matters
- Keap Sales Metrics That Matter – Lead Scoring
- Keap Sales Metrics That Matter – Tracking and Measuring KPIs
- ConnectWise Metrics That Matter for Your MSP: Conversion Rate
- ConnectWise Metrics That Matter for MSPs: Ticketing
- ConnectWise Metrics that Matter for Your MSP: Sales
- 5 Key Focuses for Continued MSP Growth
- Metrics That Matter: Call Metrics That Drive Customer Service and Growth
- Metrics That Matter: How to Build a Documentation Culture in Your MSP
More topics to learn about employee and customer satisfaction
Even with all the above blogs on metrics and recognition, there’s still more to read from 2021. We covered a lot of content about the best ways to engage your employees and satisfy customers, including reputational considerations, process hacks, customer feedback tips, help desk metrics, and much more. Here’s your comprehensive list when you want more:
- 5 Ways to Round Up Raving Fans and Grow Your MSP
- 4 Ways Gamification Improves Customer Service Delivery
- 6 Dos and Don’ts of Customer Testimonials
- 5 Unique Ways to Collect Customer Feedback
- How Your Online Reputation Can Boost Your CSAT
- 5 ways to Improve Your Processes to Crush Your goals
- Your Foolproof 6-Step Plan to Creating a Badass Company Culture
- 5 Traits of a Badass Company Culture
- 7 Ways a Great Company Culture is Important to Your Employees and Your Bottom Line
- 6 Help Desk Metrics That Boost Customer Satisfaction
- 3 Budgeting Tips for Employee Engagement Programs
- How to Gamify Autotask Metrics to Boost Help Desk Performance
- 3 Categories of Help Desk Metrics to Gamify for Better Performance
- Gamification Boosts Productivity for 89% of Workers — Here’s How That Applies to Your Help Desk
- How to Identify and Prevent Employee Burnout In Your MSP
- Is the Hybrid Work Model Really the Future of Office Culture?
- Top 5 Office Trends for 2022 and Beyond
- Can Gamification Help Replace the Old Company Holiday Party?
Give your MSP the boost it needs with CrewHu
Thanks for paying attention to CrewHu’s content in 2021. If you’re struggling to gather customer feedback, incorporate the right metrics, and motivate your employees, our platform can help. With CrewHu, you can uncover the insights that will keep you moving forward and start crushing your customer service and sales goals.
Schedule a demo with the CrewHu team to get started.